Subject Author Posted Replies

Sketchup: Making friends with "Follow me"
Follow Me seemed to be a bit of a weird tool, I never was quite sure what I was going to get. I think I get it now, and it's awesome for adding profiles around things. One of the places it excels is...
31
31

OT: Another truck question: Do you get the rustproof undercoating?
I read where Ford already does undercoating of aluminum trucks against rust at the factory. But I live in the Upper Midwest, so I see a lot of salt in the winter. Thanks.
15
15

Truck with a 5.5 box
I'm getting a good deal on an F150, but a 5.5 box seems really small to be hauling plywood sheets and construction lumber. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks.
41
41

TABLE SAW PARTS
Craftsman 8" bench saw, Model 113.2752018 Want to replace arbor bearings. Original are NORMA XF-121-PP. Looking for source. Thanks.
1
1

at auction
... the proverbial :-) John T. https://jantziauctions.hibid.com/lot/141048097/bag-of-hammers/?cpage=3&ipp=100 https://jantziauctions.hibid.com/lot/141048097/bag-of-hammers/?cpage=3&ipp=100
5
5

Vinyl Plank Expansion Gap (Wood Also) (2023 Update)
This question relates specifically to Luxury Vinyl Plank (since that is what I am installing) but I think that it applies to hardwood floors also. I'm installing LVP in my kitchen and office. It's...
30
30

Lightning struck pine tree. (2023 Update)
The strike was only a few inches wide and completely straight. Could this have been a meteor? If it was infact lightening how deep would lightening stone be found?
9
9

Mongo forstner bit
I was looking through my spam and ran across this. <>A 4" Forstner bit? Really? How fast do you turn that thing? 2rpm? Our Premium Steel Forstner Bits feature an exclusive No-Slip hex shanks. Forstner...
35
35

New Tool
No I did not buy this tool. BUT if you want a tool that can cut mortises for floating tenons faster than a classic mortising machine, this might be it. Further if you have ever considered getting a...
23
23

How to cut rabbets on the router table?
I need to make rabbets about 1/16" deep by about 3/8" wide in a bunch of pieces of 1x3, likely poplar (to be decided by others). It's for a stage set and need only pass the "30 foot" test, meaning, it...
8
8

lost arts press - opinions?
Doing my letter to Santa Claus. One of the items (only one?) on the list are some books from Lost Arts Press. Okay, just the first five of the 23 on my list. Anyone have any opinions on Lost Arts...
2
2

Is there anybody out there?
This thread appears to be very old. If there are any Boice Crane table saw owners out there, I would love to run a few issues by you. Thanks!
1
1

Creative Laser Wood Cutting (2023 Update)
One of the logos for the Buffalo Bills is the silhouette of a Buffalo: real life, a Buffalo is not smooth. The fur often shows vertical lines: is small business in the Finger Lakes Region of Central...
13
13

Not woodworking but close (2023 Update)
Soooo some time back this year coping sleds for a router table were being discussed. I was wondering why anyone used a coping sled, the only one I had ever seen used the miter slot to guide the sled....
8
8

Anyone have plans for this desk? (2023 Update)
Probably won't be finished for Christmas but would make a nice project. Must taken a twisted mind to design it though.
9
9