Is there anybody out there?

This thread appears to be very old.

If there are any Boice Crane table saw owners out there, I would love to run a few issues by you.

Thanks!

Reply to
Doug Brown

Not I but.... On this link, click onto "type", then scroll down to table saws. Contact one or more of these owners for some answers.

If you don't trust clicking onto the link, then Google OWWM and go to manufacturers index for Boice Crane, then photo index. Publication index often has owners manuals for down load.

Good luck. Sonny

Reply to
Sonny