5 MINUTE PUNT

http://home.clara.net/gmatkin/punt1.JPG
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
JT pointed at

Maybe it's my technique, but I came nowhere near five minutes building this. I got it down to fifteen minutes on my second try, but you should see the tearout on the plywood - and I think I epoxied the boat to the floor of my shop.