4 or 6 tooth saw blade

My brother gave me a 7.25 circular saw blade with 6 carbide teeth. It looks a bit odd, but cuts fast. It cuts extremely well through hardwood, soft wood, aluminum in both a handheld saw and in my tablesaw and chopsaw. I went out looking for some replacements in 7.25 and in 9 and 10 ". None to be found. He got in the US somewhere for about 3$.
Anyone have a supplier for these blades?
Pete
I don't know where he got it for that price. These blades are typically used to cut cement-board outdoor siding or indoor cement board. You can cut Hardie-Plank with it. Ask for cement-board blades and I'll bet that you find something similar. It will cut OK, but fast is a relative thing.
snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

Price tag on the pac was under three dollars and it is a wood blade not a seement blade.
If it's what I think it is . . . Good Luck !!
SEVERAL years ago I got what I think you are talking about . . . in a 'blister pack'. It was a 'Vermont American', or 'B & D', or some other 2nd or 3rd 'level' company. 'Punched & Painted' steel platter, with about 4 or 6 'funky looking' tooth cut-outs with carbide tips. I think I got two - one 'Finish' cutting and the other 'Course'.
A couple of years ago I needed to cut up some old logs. I put the 'Course' one in the old Sears circular saw and cut a 'slit' down the side of the log to start splitting it with a wedge. REALLY ROUGH use . . . and not a belch !!!! Hey, let me get a few more of these for this type of job . . . FORGET IT. Nobody lists them, or even seem to know what I'm talking about.
I have no idea why they didn't catch on. Not 'glamorous enough, or too cheap or too 'funky looking' to hype, I guess.
Let me know if you find any.

Sounds like it might be a Harbor Freight 'special'<G>. John
snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

Sounds almost like a dado set's chipper blade.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company