Bosch circular saw blade

Finally given up after 2 years excellent service (thrown a tooth) problem... Bought this saw 2 years ago, but I cannot find a blade that fits it now most appear to be 165mm diam' and mine is 150mm Anyone know a stockist? I see Machine Mart have 3 blades for £ 8 but I presume these are made of butter can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier to replace my Bosch blade? size is, 150 x 16 x 1.5 x 2.2 TIA

Reply to
Vass

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Reply to