Subject Author Posted Replies

Radial Arm Saw & Performax S/T Sanding Auction Sale
10-inch Deluxe Radial Arm Saw Series 33-267. Sold with Performax S/T Sanding Attachment. 115v, 60 Cycle, 3450 RPM, good operating condition. Items sold subject to seller approval after bids close....
1
1

Considering a New Bandsaw...
I have a Ridgid 14" band saw with a 6" riser block, and a 1/2" x 105" resaw blade installed. It does a pretty decent job of resawing hardwoods up to 8 or 9 inches wide, but I have to take it real slow...
5
5

Captain's Bed, Done at Last!
At long last, the Captain's bed is done and installed. Pictures may be viewed at: pictures are at the bottom. Home page: If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough...
26
26

Sanding/Staining Canoe Gunnels
Sorry if this is to long. I have this canoe with wooden gunwhales. I want to be sure to take care of this wood because of another boat I had where the gunnels rotted out and I had to suffer a repair...
25
25

Best final project for a woodworker ...
Browsing the Rockler catalog the other day, came across these plans. ?page=5016&filter=casket"Not yet -- I'm not done building my final project !!! " :-) Your best source for high quality & innovative...
15
15

PING: Ed Ahern
Are you still looking for that specialty glue? I heard from my friend, he gave me a contact number. Kate O|||||||O
4
4

Folding legs for workbench?
I have a 4x4 workbench made from 2 sheets of 3/4 ply. I just use it for a convenient flat surface for glue-ups and dry fits and stuff. I set it on a couple saw horses when I need to use it. Its...
4
4

Semi OT - Dremel Moto-Saw
This is NOT my listing by the way, it's just the first link I found with a picture of one of these. There's an ad for these on the back of one of my magazines, the June 1948 issue of Popular Home...
4
4

Delta Shopmaster SM100M
Hello, I'm fairly new to woodworking. I was wondering if anybody can let me know if the Delta Shopmaster SM100M is a good miter saw for a starter. Thank you for any input
7
7

Stanley 118 Low Angle Block Plane
You folks here have helped me to cultivate an interest in planes. Today I found a Stanley 118 at an antique store for $32. It looked like it was in pretty good shape. Evidentally it is made of steel...
9
9

OT: Autocad help
I made a few horizontal constraints by accident. How do I remove them?
10
10

The Domino
OK, I got "it" and the CT 22 vacuum, and the tennon assortment, and the Domino accessories, and the bill. My delightful and Lovely wife bought it for me. I'll let Nailshooter fill in the details if he...
13
13

cantilevered bookshelves
I'm trying to design some curved-front bookshelves that will appear to float unsupported from a wall in a contemporary living room. Any pointers to places where I can get ideas for how to make this...
12
12

Timber merchants Manchester UK
I'm looking for a source of beech (or something similar, to make a workbench from) in the Manchester area (I suppose I'd travel as far as Chester, Stoke, Preston, Leeds ...). Googling has turned up...
10
10

orbital sander
Without considering price, what is the best orbital sander to buy. Thanks, Shoe
21
21