PING: Ed Ahern

Are you still looking for that specialty glue? I heard from my friend, he gave me a contact number.

Kate O|||||||O

Reply to
Kate

Yes I am, reply to group. I can't be the only one Thank you, Kate

Reply to
Ed Ahern

Jeeper?

Reply to
B A R R Y

Actually Ed.... It's the guy's phone number and a contact name.

svtkate AT selby DOT ws

Reply to
Kate

That was my guess. I think I saw the hint of one in one of Kate's previously posted pics. White is it?

Reply to
DLB