Window draught-sealing strip

I wonder if anyone can give me a pointer:

The DG units in our extension are fitted in wood frames; the windows were made new for the extension 20 years ago.

The wood frames have a rubber sealing strip all round the edge: these look to be custom made, fitting snugly round the perimeter of the frame. It's a complex moulded profile, part of which fits into a groove round the frame. These strips compress when the window is closed.

Seems to me that these strips are now degraded: is there a chance I could find replacements, or am I going to have to get "custom-made" ones? But where from? I don't know where to start looking.

Cheers John

Reply to
Another John

You could try here; hopefully they have your seal profile amongst the 600+ they stock:

were able to help me out with a complex one; you might have to send them a small section of seal to match up.

Mike

Reply to
mailveil13-usenet

John