DG glazing drip strip (?)

I'm glazing up a window for the new workshop and realised that what I needed at the bottom was one of the plastic strips that are at the bottom of my DG windows (wooden frame) and act to throw off the water running down the window.
Anyone know what these are called and where to get them from ?
Thanks Rob
Do you mean a head drip?

Some how a 'head drip' would suggest it is at the top of the window - this are at the bottom of the centre pivoting window frame. The dg panel is held in top and two sides with wood battens and the bottom is a plastic moulding which also acts as a drip; plastic obviously is less likely to rot at the bottom !
Rob