Which PAT tester ?

Just wondered if there are any readers here with opinions / recommendations for the best / fastest current PAT testers, with barcode wand, PC interface, printer output etc. for testing medium / large number of items.
Presumably the most expensive we can find ? -- or not ?
Thanks,
Nick

I've just been looking at pat testers, think I might go for the Seaward Europa\Europa Plus. Cheapest place I've found so far is www.isswww.co.uk ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Thanks for the reply - will check this one out as well.....
Nick
Having used the robin Pat test 5000 on over 60,000 appliances I can recommend its reliability and durabilty very robust
Alex