Which socket tester?

Kewtech for £14?

Or, Lidl for £6?

GB

I have that kewtech 103, and the 106 version too.

Functionally, the lidldi one will be identical, I'd think the kewtech one stands a decent chance of bouncing rather than breaking if it comes to it ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

The Kewtech has a sounder, so you can quickly plug it in and tell if the socket is ok, while it seems the Lidl only has LEDs. The sound could be handy for locations where you can manage to plug it in but not easily see the lights. Probably better for running around the house and testing everything quickly.

Theo

Reply to
Theo