Are there any british readers using this group?

And who may be interested in some bound copies if the Woodworker, Woodworker Annual, around volumes 60 to 70?

In Windsor.

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Obviously no one from england!

Or is there an english based woodworking group?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

There are, but most of them are sleeping about now.

Reply to
Swingman

Mike Hide is British.

Although, he may have succumbed to the sense that he is too poor to be British, and is thus merely English

Tom Watson - WoodDorker

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

That's what we all spend most of our time doing!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Reply to