Tumble Dryer

Hi I hope someone can help. I have a small pantry off my kitchen which the previous owner decided to use to house the boiler. The rest of the space in there is wasted so I was thinking of putting a tumble dryer, vented to the outside, in the space below the boiler.

Does anyone know whether it would be unsafe for the boiler and tumble dryer to be in such close proximity?

Thanks in anticipation

Reply to
Marsha

More pointless than unsafe.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Nope, should be fine...

(the boiler may have minimum clearance distances that it needs around it - but these tend to be (at most) in the order of a couple of hundred mm)

Reply to
John Rumm

That's exactly where our tumble drier has sat for the past 5 years without eventuality (admittedly not in a pantry); I can't conceive of any particular reason why there would be a problem with it.

David

Reply to
Lobster