Free: Hope I can help

I have always gotten great advice here Now hope I can help someone. I have the following in New condition and still in the box that they where shipped in.

I just bought a house and the Pella windows are casements that are old. The previous owner ordered the inside glass for the casements but never put them in. I am replacing all the windows and do not want to throw these out as I can imagine they may be expensive. If any one can use them all you need to do is pay the shipping and they are yours.

DGP Original Pella Deluxe Case

19 1/4 x 31 1/4 qty.1 15 1/4 x 31 1/4 qty.6 23 1/4 x 35 1/4 qty.4

Thanks Steve

Reply to
ESteveP