four seasons replacement glass

We recently moved to a 16 year old house which has a four seasons sunroom. Many of the glass panes are fogged and we would like to replace about

15- 20 of them. Four Seasons replacement costs seem extremely high. There are only a few authorized dealers near Philadelphia

Anyone know of a good source of replacement windows (either a distributor elsewhere) or a good source of generic window replacement ( preferably low E-glass)

Thanks much

Reply to
robin

What section of Philly are you in?

Reply to
PAUL100

Four Seasons sunrooms have at least a 10 year transferable warranty against seal failure on the window panes. So, if the sunroom was added after the house was at least 6 years old, the warranty should cover replacement of the windows.

For further details, see:

You Asked

Thanks for the suggestions. The windows are out of warranty. Some of reps are quoting 200/window + 100 window installation. Others are higher. There are 2 dealers in the Northwestern suburbs of Philadelphia. I realize that it is a specialized window and everyone needs to eat but this seemed kind of high. We won't be living here 10 years so we looking for a less expensive alternative.

Reply to
robin

replying to You Asked, curley wrote: are you still looking for repais to bedone if so please give me a call

781-885-7180 my name is curley
Reply to
curley

Do you really think the poster has been waiting *THIRTEEN YEARS* for your response? ("robin", not "You Asked" has the problem... "curley" is clueless.)

Why can't Home Moaners Hubbers read dates?

Reply to
Sam Hill

replying to curley, MAO wrote: Hi Curley - would like to talk to you. We have the same problem with our Four Seasons Sunroom. Is this still a good number to reach you?

Reply to
MAO

MAO posted for all of us...

Sure!

Reply to
Tekkie®

replying to Tekkie®, dynamiteboss wrote: I am replacing 14 windows on my 4 seasons sunroom. Any good glass shop can make up any of the FLAT glass windows. In my case, a 30" X 31 1/8" window is costing me @ $85. Removing and replacing myself. Curved glass is a problem. Luckily I don't need any of that.

Reply to
dynamiteboss

dynamiteboss posted for all of us...

Thanks for nothing...