Tefal Toaster

I've just opened up the toaster as it had gone on strike. The problem is that a very weedy bit of wire that is used to mechanically operate the switch has broken.

Has anyone experienced this and managed a fix? Is there a source of spares or shall I add it to the contents of the bin and get a new one.

(Thoughts - we get a bit hung up about re-cycling - but what about the over production caused by products not lasting long? Also - items like poor quality cheap batteries consume resources but don't provide a useful service (Pound Shop!!))

Reply to
John