Regis TRV

I have a radiator to fit tomorrow. I have a Regis (looks like "Reglo" as printed on the unit) brand one in a packet a couple of years old. Anyone know if Regis are reliable or where they are made ? Or should I get another one ? Must be quite slimline as radiator will be quite close to the wall. Probably not a Danfoss one with any hint of chrome though - those seem very expensive ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Danfoss without a hint of chrome? Not cheapest but depends how soon you want to replace it ;-)

Reply to
YAPH

I got a Danfoss (with chrome) in the end - they are the slimmest. They also now do an all white model for 5 quid less. I did not know there are too ty pes, wax and liquid, and the liquid types are much more responsive. I have to admit, the Danfoss one seems to be good quality, smooth easy operation ( its not fitted yet !) Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson