Re: Neighbours Glaring Floodlights

Whereas now they'll quite happily work with galleons, sickles and knuts.

My 8 year old was quite appalled to see that the Harry Potter (tm) Diagon Alley (tm) board game uses the currency, but you're not allowed to buy anything unless you have the exact change (but we ignore that rule). Presumably the philosophy-ignorant Americans also couldn't work out the change.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Are you sure they wouldn't eat a guineapig? I thought a badger was the only thing powerful enough to prise open a hedgehog and eat it; and that they have been observed doing this.

Reply to
BillR

Do they make good eating?

Reply to