"Pretty" plastic screw covers

I want to disguise some screw heads which at present are covered with a white plastic cap.( on a UPVC fascia board)
I`ve seen decorative ones fitted on the fascia of a London hotel looking like a flower shape which I rather liked.( or rather `er indoors liked !)
Any ideas where I could purchase something similar?( ie decorative?)
I`ve looked in the UPVC catalogues etc. to no avail.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.