"Pretty" plastic screw covers

I want to disguise some screw heads which at present are covered with a white plastic cap.( on a UPVC fascia board)

I`ve seen decorative ones fitted on the fascia of a London hotel looking like a flower shape which I rather liked.( or rather `er indoors liked !)

Any ideas where I could purchase something similar?( ie decorative?)

I`ve looked in the UPVC catalogues etc. to no avail.

Reply to
Reteplav