Solar Floodlights....

What is generally thought of solar powered motion sensitive flood lights? Is one brand better than another? Cloudy days?...........

Reply to
Frank B.

Its all plastic and looks like a cheap toy but it works so well. I have 2 Cooper MSL180W in use for six months and it works like a champ! Nowhere as powerful as the 120V ones but the motion detection circuit is so much more dependable than any of the ten 120V units I have. Cloudy days should be ok if the battery is charged - our lights don't come on that often so there is little demand on the battery. I just purchased 2 more of the Cooper units yesterday for another property. No idea about other solar floodlights.

Reply to
# Fred #

Everytime a cold front blows thru, half of the motion detectors(110v) in the neighborhood come on.

Reply to
DK