Re: I feel so guilty (OT traffic)

Off topic.

> > bigfoot.com is a spamhaus.

Sorry to continue the definite off-topicness, but in what sense exactly is bigfoot.com a spamhaus? In the sense that it's violently anti-spam, maybe?

Ben.

Reply to
ben

If you're really that worried, then report it to the local police station there explaining that the car had gone when you turned round.....if anyone has complained about a hit-and-run, then they'll put you in touch. If no-one was injured then the police don't seem too bothered in making trivial charges against peopele.

FWIW I witnessed a similar hit-and-run..got the licence numbers etc and reported it to the local police station. They just wrote it all up on a post-it note, which more than likely found its way into the bin as soon as I left. They weren't intersted in taking an official statement or even checking the offender's car on the PNC.

Reply to
Conrad Edwards

In message , ben writes

Whatever, it reeks of trollness to me.........

Reply to
chris French