OT: Virgin Grade Calcium Organic PVCu window frames?

Does this mean anything or did the salesman just make it up?

Reply to
Gareth

Gareth,

A quick 'google' brought this link up:

may answer your question

Cash

Reply to
Cash

"Gareth" asked:

He missed out carbon-neutral and anti-allergenic.

Reply to
Richard Head

I'm not sure I would trust anything coming from a snake oil salesman who also said :-

"These cheap PVC windows which are not recyclable will be banned by

2015 therefore it is very much false economy to buy these types of windows if you ever plan to sell your house after 2015 as you may be forced to ,,, replace your double glazed windows with legal PVC double glazing."

There is no mention at all in The Marketing and Use Directive 76/769 (the applicable directive) of any possible requirement to remove existing windows.

Reply to
Peter Parry

I remember when everyone in our street had green windows. and railings. and doors

Reply to
JTM