OT The apprentice in London

dennis@home scribbled...

Male servers? Is that a description of the Apprentice ?

Reply to
Artic

First stop Peterborough ...?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Why would they want to?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Milton Regis.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oy!

Reply to
Bob Martin

Oh dear!

Reply to
Bob Eager

On Saturday 11 January 2014 15:55 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

No - it's all very tourist friendly now...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Went to London, the exhaust fumes made my eyes sting throat sore and gave me a cough. The stink of rotting rubbish from every wheelie bin made me retch,

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yup, it's a great way of keeping all those southerners away.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

On Sunday 12 January 2014 12:32 Dave Liquorice wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Not sure which bit of London you went too - but central London mostly doesn;t have wheelie bins - you just lob your bin bags on the street on bin day...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Mike Clarke scribbled...

... and attracting Romanians...

Reply to
Artic

Would we want them anyway?

Reply to
Bill

Yes - caused by all those diesel Discos. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He somehow ended up at Elephant and Castle.

Reply to
ARW

in the commercial centre, that's "every" day

tim

Reply to
tim......

You weren't playing Mornington Crescent, were you?

Reply to
John Williamson

OMG, he didn't even realise he was on the wrong train

what wrong with listening to the announcement "this is a district line train to (pause) Ealing Broadway" or whatever!

or there's the digital display matrix that tells him.

Reply to
tim......

Well the air con bloke we are working with shouted "quick the doors are going to close" and the apprentice set off running. It was pre-planned....we were not even on the right platform:-)

Reply to
ARW

I got that in Lambeth last year. It's no more congested than Leeds or Sheffield so it must have been down to the weather/geography. And it only happened once on a cold morning -I was there for a couple of days at a time throughout the year and never had the same problem again.

Reply to
ARW

Together with your old sofas

Reply to