Odd things you find when doing DIY

You just made that up.

Many men were evacuted from Dunkirk less their weapons and field kit,do you reckon these men were charged for it?

Reply to
George

I never.

I assume many were.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If it bothers you, forward the offending message complete with headers to snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com and they will probably pull his account and cancel all his posts, since spoofing/forging headers is in direct conflict with their Ts&Cs.

(it would appear to be the same dweeb who has been spoofing posts from me as well)

However as you say, he will probably get fed up and crawl back under his bridge.

Reply to
John Rumm

So are there shops which sell these thins? Or was it down to the individual thatcher to provide them?

Reply to
Mogga

Our place isn't thatched and never has been, so I reckon it's not the thatcher who puts them there. It could be the dead cat fairy.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , Steve Firth writes

Sounds a bit more like the Sicilian Women's institute to me.. You come to me and ask for favours... you never show me no victoria sponge, you never invite me to pose nude on your calendar... You never bring me no raspberry jam...

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Scary we have a Sicillian woman in the village.

Reply to
Steve Firth