no more nails etc (STIXALL)

Does anyone know for sure that STIXALL will stick to itself? I have had to pull up a plastic channel that a door threshold slots into and I can't get all the STIXALL up from the bitumen floor.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Heat it with a hair dryer, or a heat gun if you have one, and it should loosen enough to scrape off.

Reply to
BigWallop

Pretty sure it does, I use it quite a bit and sometimes have to go over previously-applied bits. With the exception of grease and soap it sticks to practically anything.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Thanks for that, but I'll try John Stumbles way first as there is, what I suspect, a man made fiber carpet very close and it would mean taking the carpet off the gripper.

Dave

Reply to
Dave