Does silicone sealant stick to itself?

The f*ck-up fairy visited recently and left cottage cheese in place of the silicone sealant I asked for.

Will fressh-out-of-the-tube sealant stick to it's cured self? I hope so, it will save hassle.

Thanks in advance,

David Paste.

Reply to
David Paste

Nope. Better off trying to get two North poles of neodynium magnets to stick together.

Reply to
Scott M

BOLLOCKS!! OK, cheers!

Reply to
David Paste

Dig it out and use silicone eater to clear away the residue so that it will stick.

Reply to
Scott M

Silicone eater! Yes, I'd forgotten about that.

Thanks for the reminder, Scott!

Reply to
David Paste