New car security

Reply to
Adam Funk

In West Wittering, Sussex (and I'm sure other places) there are holiday homes built from old railway carriages.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Most importantly, it applied to being able to have servicing and repairs done elsewhere, without losing out on any manufacturer waranty. It was a while back now, but I think the manufacturers were no longer allowed to favour their main dealers for servicing and repeairs, and had to provide equal access schemes to all garages. I know my little local back-street service/repair garage is now a member of several manufacturers' schemes, which was not possible before this change.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

That damn EU, eh ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Often find it amusing in films .. people seem to jump in any car .. reach up under wheel .. rip a couple of wires .. car starts and off they go ? Never see them having any issue with the wheel lock ?

Reply to
Rick Hughes

There are many companies interested in our track consumer behavior. Recentl= y it was revealed that Apple and Android track the GPS locations of users i= n some versions of the operating system. There are vehicles which are insta= lled in gps car tracking to always be possible to know what their position,= not only in the case of auto theft. There are special uses for container t= racking

and for applications. Monitoring the location of all devices

Reply to
doronryt5ry7