My brother is the best mechanic in the world

Of course, it would also have been impolite not to suggest going home and removing wet garments and giving them and the girl a wash.Followed by loan of a warm fluffy towel while the clothes dried. It worked on a couple of occasions.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

That's ok, as it is unlikely to have been done from underneath. That would have soaked the shooter.

Reply to
Davey

The OP says it's a van, but for what it's worth, my car with a sunroof used to do this. The cause was a blocked drain, which came out behind the front wheel, and had gunge and spiders and things up it.

Reply to
Davey

We are talking Americans or Top Gear presenters here...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

My brother has managed to get to Spain

's for charity mate (or so he claims)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

is the strap-on for comic effect or is he still hoping the little blue pills will work?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I see modesty, tastefulness, and decorum run in the family.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

He's the sane one:-)

Reply to