re re my brother

Many thanks for all the replies to my question. I am no expert on mains distribution, but you have all given me enough information to wake the bushie up to potential problems.

The country does have a standard set of connectors for 12 Volt wind turbine outlets but they are more expensive than the mains voltage ones that they are wiring their 12 Volts into.

My brother is bothered about the consequences on plugging a 12 Volt device into a mains socket.

I have cut and pasted all your replies and I now have to put a few comments into the post to make it more understandable.

I now realsie that my original post was not up to my usual standards of Writing and I will try to be clearer next time I post. Last night I was rushing to answer his post before re formatting this computer, so that made me less aware of what I was writing.

Once again, many thanks for the information you have posted.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Computer now back on line, but I am still confuesed, but don't wory. It must be the drink :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave