Multi tool blades at Aldi again

I see the blades are at Aldi again tomorrow. I got some a while ago and they fitted my PMF180 just fine (of course that's no guarantee they'll have the same fittings this time!)

Just for info, but at a tenner for the set it's way better than shelling out for the Bosch parts, even if they don't last quite as long.

Reply to
GMM

They look similar but not identical to the multi-tool fittings for my Aldi mains power multi-tool.

Which is a bit of a bugger if they don't fit their own tools.

However, will investigate because I could do with a spare set of blades.

Perhaps they only fit the cordless one they are selling along side them?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

From a previous purchase, I chucked out the triangular sanding disk back plate 10 minutes after starting to use it. They didn't hold the sanding pads that came with the kit nor proper Bosch pads. As soon as sanding started the pads and plate always parted company.

I found the backing pads from Saxon

worked well.

Reply to
alan

You will probably find that they fit a large range of similar tools.

From a previous purchase - the top photo is a Bosch Multi-tool the second photo is a Aldi blade.

alan

They fit the WorkZone 280W mains multi-tool ok.

Reply to
mick

They look like the ones I bought last tim they had them: I think the design is probably more 'universal' than before, but could easily be wrong....

Reply to
GMM