Hikvison playback

I think some people here have hickvison NVRs so I wonder if anyone has resolved a problem I have with the playback.

I have one camera looking at a parking area where there are several cars, the playback quality is good, I can recognise number plates. I have set the recording to activate on movement in the area and got the sensitivity about right for a pedestrian to start the recording.

Whilst I can easily trace when a car moves from it's parking area by chopping back and fore until I centre on the clip when it moves I cannot easily discriminate if a person approaches a car and then leaves. I need a way of playing back at 10-20 times normal speed in order to isolate the movement, is it possible to access the raw recording directly from the disc and speed it up this much?

AJH

Reply to
news

Can't offer personal experience of hikvision but three dvr units of different makes I know have mouse accessible facility of multi clicking on fast forward/reverse buttons to give x2 x4 x8 x16 playback.

Reply to
johnjessop46

This one only does 4x over the network, I'll have to wait till the IT guy opens the server cabinet to see what can be done directly.

I think it records at 5 fps so I'd want about 40 fps playback.

AJH

Reply to
news