Combi timer back-up battery

Typically, how long could I reasonably expect the back-up battery in the timer of a combi boiler to keep working? In my case it's a Baxi boiler with a Grasslin timer, if that makes a difference.

I would like to turn off gas, water and electric (not forgetting the freezer) on times that I go away and would prefer not to have to set up the timer again every time I come home.

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

How long are you going away for each time?

Reply to
Adrian

It varies: next time is ten days, sometimes it is a month or two. Five months once and could be again.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

I suppose that deserves a follow-up question: how long does it take the backup battery to regain full charge? If the person who comes in to check the house were to put the electricity on for a while, how long need that while be?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Reply to