gas cooker or electric?

It is likely the cooker. I have a cooker running on propane, and it is just as controllable as the ones I've used on mains gas.

And I'm fussy about stuff like that.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Yes. My propane boat cooker is as controllable as the one in the house was, except that the oven is a bit strange until you get used to the idea of using an independent thermometer with it. It now has Sharpie marks on the knob for baking bread and pizza.

Reply to
John Williamson

Trying to work that one out.

How did you get a 12sqm Sharpie in the cabin?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Nice, bit where do you sleep?

I also use them for scribbling titles on CDs and DVDs.

Reply to
John Williamson

Hello,

I've seen these whilst flicking through the shopping channels on free view. Never seen one in real life nor know any who has. What are they like?

In theory they should be good as the glass bowl will let you see what is happening inside and being small, it should warm up quickly I would have thought, and the glass bowl could be easily washed.

They sound too good to be true; are they?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen