FS PAT equipment

I wasn't. How could I?

You cannot. But your post read that you were..

Reply to
ARW

I didn't say, imply or mean it. You inferred it.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I've just forked 54 quid out to have a seaward pat machine re calibrated and the only guy competent to use it has handed in his notice. I'll get the model number and see if the boss wants to sell it.

AJH

Reply to
news

I read 'us' as referring to a business, rather than to the newsgroup.

Reply to
Nightjar

NT

Reply to