For those of you who like to see stupid people get hurt

What were they doing at 2:16?

Reply to
ARW

I don't care. Nothing beats 10.25 - brilliant!

Reply to
GB

5.00 is the best...
Reply to
Frank Erskine

In message , ARW writes

Trying to kill lots of fish, but the charge went off early?

Reply to
Nick

Dropping hand grenades in the water.

Reply to
Huge

Fishing, with grenades.

Probably released the lever too soon.

If they'd released the lever when dropping it, it would probably sink way below the level of the fish before detonating.

I'd guess they were counting and trying to get it to detonate a second or so after hitting the water.

Reply to
Onetap

I also like the tree stump removal at 3:05

Reply to
ARW