For those who would like to see my work!

Check out

Check out products.... Inlaid work

Thanks woodturner550 snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Len Dye

I looked but I'm really not sure what you are doing or selling. The four pane designs look the same as the single pane design. What do you do with these thing anyway? Just hang them as decorations? How thick are the tiles? Where are the birds and dragons mentioned?

You can buy the product on like, but then you don't know the shipping charges until later, they you have to go back and "purchase" them? Very awkward.

I think you need to work on this a bit more.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Do you seriously think the Wreckers are the best demographic for your wares??

Dave

Len Dye wrote:

Reply to
David

I've just gotta ask- why are you using the handle "woodturner550", when you don't have any lathe work on your site?

Reply to
Prometheus