For you guys who like to sand...

John Grossbohlin

re: "Can be transported in an average sized vehicle or SUV."

OK, so maybe (maybe!) it will *fit* in an average size vehicle, but I wonder how much that load would weigh. I'll let somebody else do the math.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

lot of sandpaper

i like the norton stuff a lot

they would get a lot more money selling at auction on ebay

but they probably just want to be done with it

Reply to
Electric Comet

The buyers regret sinks in after loading up the shopping cart to meet that 'free shipping' threshold.

-BR

Reply to
Brewster