Funny Craigs List offering in Tools section

John Grossbohlin

Steve Barker

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Figures... the guy was offering a gold plated turd for a $1 million. This on the grounds that many of the beat up tools offered on Craigs List were being offered for prices >= the price of new ones so he figured he'd get in on the insanity. ;~)

In some cases he had a point but there have been a lot of steals on there too... Wish I had a bigger shop and deeper pockets so I could have every stationary tool possible at steal prices! ;~)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin