For those of you who draw!

Hysterical. Another reason for detail call outs to use broken lines. I usually match the lineweight of the bubble with the call out.

Didn't the drawings have any redundancies like declaring the number of risers, etc?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

LMAOROTF

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Don't know, that is all I got on the drawing. That is a girl on a bike, and I'll share a link as soon as I can find it. jojo ;-)

Reply to
jojo

This should be a poster for the value of field review by professionals. Imagine all the steps involved in getting that so wrong. Look how small the risers are. If it's not a fake, the only explanation I can come up with is that the site was run by some sort of dictator who doesn't accept criticism.

Reminds me of my favorite Soviet joke...Three guys go to an interview for a job, and meet the commissar. The first two answer 4 when he asks them how much 2 and 2 are, and they are both dismissed. The third guy, answers, "How much do you want it to be, Commissar?", and gets the job.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Here ya go MichaelB

jojo

From your website:

The cup does not come with instructions. It does however come with a warning.

"This protective gear will not prevent your son from speaking soprano the rest of his life if some kid hits him in the crotch with a baseball."

As a former catcher I can tell that a cup is a very IMPORTANT piece of equipment. I dinged more than once, usually from a foul tip. It stings like hell for awhile but you can get up and WALK away from the field with a properly fitted cup (otherwise you crawl and never even think about fathering children.)

Reply to
Bob Morrison

Hey, I WANT grandkids some day. ;-) jojo

Reply to
jojo

Thanks. I like it.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

This had me laughing when I thought it was on the "stupid things that happen on construction sites" topic, and I thought it referred to the drinking variety.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich