Fitting a gas hob

I need to fit the new hob soon and have a question for the wise:

- c*ck: how accessible is accessible? In other words, is there any accepted interpretation of where the thing should go? I'm planning to fit a removable panel in the worktop underneath the hob and to have the gas c*ck above this, access would require removing a few drawers and a few screws - acceptable?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Simply locating under the hob with the removal of the top drawer for access is usually considered OK. There isn't much point in hiding it any further than this unless you take the drawer out regularly and view the space behind it as aesthetically pleasing.

Reply to
John