Fake Britain, Fake 17th IEE regs.

I guess they were dropped by parachute, silk, of course. Can produce fantastic moires.

Reply to
polygonum

And the mistake they made most of 'would have led to oversized cable and a more expensive installation'. I can see it might be a more expensive installation, but wouldn't it be a safer installation?

Trevor and Robin plus someone else to the left of Robin

The strategically positioned contour line between the L and I might amuse some:)

The Other Mike