door seal Servis Washing Machine M3101A replacement

I am repacing the door seal on the Servis Washing Machine M3101A - all is going well except the small drain pipe at the base of the seal appears to be sealed with the dum with some type of glue. The door seal outer and inner drum parts of the seal are attached with wire clamps and do not appear to need glueing or sealing ... or have I got that wrong?

Where can I get the required type of glue or sealant for this job?

Thanks. Roy

email-- snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Roy

Dont bother with it I fit these all the time never glued one of them never had a leak, the glkue is called debur its made to stick rubber to metal parts.

Peter

Reply to
Peter