Servis Automatic Washing Machine

Hi

I have a Servis M3008W automatic washing machine. The door seal has stated to leak and I have ordered a replacement. Are there any particular short cuts or tips in fitting this seal, or is it just a case of stripping the machine down as necessary to get to the seal.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA

Ray

Reply to
Ray

The message from "Ray" contains these words:

Most machines I've met the door seal can be replaced solely from the front. Once you've released the retaining wire or strap or whatever from behind the door the seal can be pushed into the inner drum. This reveals whatever means has been used to attach the rubber to the outer drum. Usually a plastic strap or somesuch. Take that off, pull the old seal off, and reassembly is the reverse of wossname.

Reply to
Guy King