Honeywell Smartfit Y Plan

Hi,

I'm going to reinstall my Smartfit controller after having so many problems with errors (F04) etc, and reading that it may not be just the value or acuator - but could be a software problem... so opted to purchase a whole new set and install it all myself.

One quesition I have on this, is if it's possible to install two 'room units' to this system... reason is I have a 3 storey house, boiler etc on top floor and room unit on ground floor - it's a pain keep going up and down stairs :)

If it is possible, even through hacking (maybe wiring up both room units at the same time?) I'm thinking that since the room temp is taken from the room unit, wouldn't it confuse the system? If top floor was warmer than the lower then the heating would switch on and off constantly?

Any advice greatly appreciated...

Thanks

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Final Web @