Washing machine door seal replacement

I've got to replace the door seal on my Candy TC1000 Washer/Dryer (after

12 years I can't really complain!)

Any pointers on how to go about doing this? I've seen references to fitting the new seal to the drum first and then the door?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Watson

There's a Haynes manual for washing machines, in case you ever get stuck. Useful to have around if you intend to service your own.

Christian McArdle

There's some good info in the FAQ... ..which I take it you checked first but must've missed right? ;-)

Mathew J. Newton

Thanks Mat, believe it or not I did look at the FAQ first but I didn't spot Washing Machine Leaks in the plumbing index.

Doh!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Watson