Indesit Washing Machine Replacing Doo/Drum Seal

Don't know if anyone can help.

I'm trying to replace the Door Seal on our Indesit 'ecosense' washing machine. It fits to the drum with a metal wire band that is tightned with a nut and bolt.

My question is to anyone who has replaced one of these: How do you do it? There must be a knack as due to the door opening being smaller than the drum, I just can't get the rubber seal, the band and my hands in the right places at the same time...

If anyone has any suggestions as to the easiest way to do this, I will be eternally grateful...

Thanks,

ChrisM

Reply to
Chris Mayers