Don't like heights?

Don't watch this then:

John Rumm

That's not very high

alan

A bit boring, maybe it would have been more interesting if it was wet?

Reply to
dennis

Why does merely watching that make my feet feel funny?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

But presumably you didn't get to the end of the original video though...

Reply to
Lobster

I'd seen some of his other stuff before - there's another crane one where he does the same hanging by one hand, and you see him pull himself back up without any apparent effort. He's a freerunner too, and he shows some of the gym training for that.

When I saw the start of this one, I realised it was the same guy and guessed what was coming, but it still sends a shiver down my spine...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

He's been interviewed for ITV news at 6pm today.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

As a presenter?

Reply to
ARW

It wasn't on in my ITV region. If it was regional, I'm not in the Southern region.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Nor am I on the southern region, but that is the regional TV we get. :-(

Technically, I live in BBC's east region.

Reply to
polygonum

Oh, it's here:

Andrew Gabriel

In article , Arfa Daily scribeth thus

Isn't this that lot on the 28 dayslater urbex site?..

they do this sort of thing 'tho not quite that loopy;!..

tony sayer