Do most pressure washers have the same fittings?

I want to get a patio cleaning head to use with my Homebase Pro 360 pressure washer - will the Karcher patio head fit?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

Don't know but I do know that Karcher fittings do not fit the Aldi pressure washers of a few years ago.

Reply to
Old Codger

But the Aldi patio cleaning head does fit Karcher (and other) PWs. Was on discount last week (1/2 price) so I got one. Works well with my Karcher.

Reply to
<me9

Karcher as the world leader tend to set the standard, but that doesn't mean it will fit.

Alas suck it & see is the only way. There are dozens of different bayonet fittings for DIT presure washers.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net writes

My (fairly old) Draper washer has a long bayonet fitting which doesn't appear to match any of the current offerings.

I have not collected the tuits to actually ask Draper for advice:-)

Be nice to discourage her indoors from blasting crap all over our black feather edge boarding!

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Karcher have just replied to an email and said that their head will not fit the Pro360 :-(

Reply to
NoSpam

Won't fit my Aldi pressure washer then.

Reply to
Old Codger

My Karcher patio cleaning head, on a Karcher washer, does not thoroughly clean stone paving. Have to use the lance and get in trouble with the management for splashing the windows.

Reply to
Old Codger