Garden Handrail Bracket ... supplier?

Hi folks,

I've googled like mad but found nothing I like, can anyone suggest a supplier of handrail brackets please?

They're needed in the garden so have to be weatherproof and they'll be supporting a handrail made out of 2"x2"that I'll round over. Solid Black "antique" appearence preferred, but will consider brass so long as they don't appear modern; last but not least will need 8.

Hope all that makes sense, TIA.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Web search for "Kee clamps" and then buy a good quality Allen key to assemble them.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

If you want the sort used on interior stair handrails then Toolstation are the best price I have found.

Don't fink they do black though.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman