Pressure washers

My pressure washer has overheated and died so has anyone got any hints as to what to go for or what to avoid as I seek out a replacement. I don't use a pressure washer very often but when I do it can be for an extended period.

Many thanks in anticipation...

Reply to
Roger Chapman

Its worth checking Halfords site for their 'refurbished' stock. I bought one a couple of years ago after seeing the AutoExpress review of it and its working fine still. Like you it doesn't get regular use but when used its for long periods of time.

Reply to
David P

Definitely go for one with an induction motor.

Have a read of this

The Medway Handyman

I will once I narrow the choice down.

Reply to
Roger Chapman

If you need any adapters etc, try a seller called 'Qwashers' on Ebay, very helpful chap and good quality stuff.

Reply to
gremlin_95